AND "TRAIN & MULTIPLY"® WORKSHOPS
- Experienced church planters and trainers
can orient your pastors and missionaries to mentoring and coaching
practices that help apprentice leaders to multiply congregations and
bible discovery, skits, simulations and discussions, your workers will
learn and practice the skills that help congregations and cells to
churches, missions and development programmes have adopted biblical
convictions and practices, new congregations and cells will normally be
planted with new believers.
workshops also introduce several training materials that can be freely
copied and easily translate and adapted into local languages.
- To keep workshops affordable, trainers ask for nothing more than the cost of their transport, and they accept local hospitality.
- Our trainers speak English, French, Indonesian and Spanish. Workshops typically last between two and four days.
- Co-workers agree on their vision to multiply congregations or cells, and they lay plans to do so.
- Shepherds make disciples by training them to obey Jesus' commands before all else, the way Jesus said to do so.
help shepherds and congregations to integrate evangelism and social
projects, providing training and training materials.
- Shepherds train newer shepherds by mentoring them, the way Jesus did.
- Congregations reproduce themselves by sending their God-given apostles, as the Antioch congregation did.
listen to their apprentices report what their congregation is doing,
and then help them to plan their field work and assign studies
- Apprentices apply their studies at once, by shepherding their flocks, and by training newer shepherds.
Who should participate
- Church & Mission leaders seeking to multiply churches.
- Church planters willing to train apprentice leaders on the job.
- Evangelists seeking to enfold many new believers.
- Pastors who want to transform their congregation into a cell church.
Who should not participate
- Those who neither lead congregations nor train leaders.
- Promising youth who are not yet culturally respectable.
To arrange a workshop, write to GalenCurrah@Paul-Timothy.net
or call Galen Currah at 503.253.0931 or 503.737.4301 or 503.517.1912 (USA).